October 8, 2016

3 years later... love and weight stories

Well so many things happened since my last post 3 years ago...
To make it short: I met this amazing man in December 2014...

I got married in June 2015...

And we had a baby in May 2016...


 
Joshua is almost 5 months old now and he is such a cutie...


Before pregnancy I weighed 81kg (178 pounds) which is a correct weight for me.

I gained up to 15kg (33 pounds) during pregnancy. 

During pregnancy I had gestational diabetes so I stopped sweets which was good but after delivery I enjoyed sweets again. So all together I gained even more weight instead of losing it, even with breastfeeding! Today I weigh 98kg (216 pounds) :(

But there is hope right ? somebody ? 

Breastfeeding makes me SOOO HUNGRY!! So my plan is to slowly (but surely) get back to a healthy life style. Drink enough water, sleep enough, exercise daily and eat more healthy food to reduce my appetite. Being a mum for the first time is stressful so exercise and try to relax is a priority and it should help me to avoid emotional eating. 

I hope to go back to at least 81kg (178 pounds) for Joshua's first birthday in May 2017. 

I am excited to start taking care of myself again, 

More updates soon! 





No comments:

Post a Comment